Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sarah's Candy Wreath Business.

It occurs to me that although I did a little write up on my daughter's Massage Business, I should also mention that she is multi talented - I am sure you all understand that this is almost inevitable, as she is my daughter! Anyway, she also does Candy Wreaths. These can be viewed on her website at www.sarahsdecorativecandywreaths.shutterfly.com

Yes, it is a very long address, far too long in my humble opinion, giving way too many chances to make an error. But what do I know, I am only her father.

Anyway, it is well worth a visit, and you should visit, because it is yet another opportunity to obtain another unique gift for a loved one, or one of those many people in our well heeled society that "Has everything".

I can assure you even those elevated persons of the elite populous do not have one of Sarah's Wreaths. These are truly 'works of art'. Worthy of a place of honor in the home of the most discriminating among us.

Go view them at your very earliest opportunity and see if you don't agree with me.

Signed Sarah's father. (And no, I don't get a cut!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comments! Go on, I dare you! Talk to me!
Please leave your name, so I know who you are.
David.