Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hello, is there anybody out there?

Good morning, is there anybody out there? I KNOW that there are. My report says that 23 people read my Blog last week, 50 the week before and 46 the previous week. I don't know who they are. I just get the numbers. If I want to go through a whole lot of delving I can get the Sate or the Country that they are from, but not who they are.

I would dearly love to hear some comments. Last week was a banner week, I received 3 comments, one just said "testing". So it occurred to me that some people may not know how to comment. If you click on the 'comments' word at the bottom of the post it will tell you how. I am sure you can do it, if you can't, e-mail me at julia-david@comcast.net and we will figure it out together!

It also occurs to me that maybe there is nothing to comment ON! After all, what can one say about a bunch of bird and weather observations, perhaps something more controversial would elicit a comment?

OK, this is your lucky day! I am working on a post that is more controversial, I think. It's not controversial to me, but there are a bunch of my opinions in it. Maybe you could comment on those. It is not political in nature, in other words there is no criticism of one party or one person or another, it is mostly about the system as a whole and how it managed to get us into the financial pickle that we are now in. Because I started it a few days ago, when I post it will appear back on the day that I started work on it. Which was January the 4th. So you will need to page down through 3 or 4 posts to find it. Look for it later today or tomorrow. A certain amount of research is involved, so it takes time to put together.

I look forward to hearing from you. And a Happy New Year.

David.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comments! Go on, I dare you! Talk to me!
Please leave your name, so I know who you are.
David.