Monday, July 11, 2011

I am SO upset.

I am so upset that I can hardly see straight. I completely fail to see how our "Leaders" can justify asking the poorest of our citizens to sacrifice, while asking nothing of our richest, wealthiest. It is beyond belief that the Republicans want to cut Social Security and Medicare and cut jobs everywhere that the poor and hardworking members of our society are, while refusing to ask anything at all of the rich. They still want to cut taxes even more to the wealthiest Americans!!!! The top 1% of Americans already own 50% of all the wealth in the country, leaving the other 99% to share the other 50%!!! How can anyone, even those unbelievably rich want to have even more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comments! Go on, I dare you! Talk to me!
Please leave your name, so I know who you are.
David.