Thursday, August 18, 2011

Delusional.

Is it just me or do all of our politicians seem to be delusional to you too? It is clear that all of our politicians are delusional and incapable of doing anything but posturing and jockeying for power and influence and prestige. And the more that they jockey the more ridiculous they look to me. And the more ridiculous WE look for having elected ANY of them. If this is what a democracy produces in what we have always believed is the greatest country on earth, then one would have to believe that a democratic government is a failure. It can only produce the same venality, tyranny, stupidity and utter lack of connection with the people (not the special interest groups) that autocracies produce. Our two hundred year old experiment in government has failed.
Not sure what comes next, but something better, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comments! Go on, I dare you! Talk to me!
Please leave your name, so I know who you are.
David.