Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sobriety, wisdom and judgement - really?

A recent article in a newspaper credited Mitt Romney with Sobriety, Wisdom and Judgement.

Using MY good judgement I have considered each one of these verdicts and come to my own opinions. These are : -

Sobriety - I give him a 'good' on this as I have not heard otherwise from any authorities, and I am sure that if he committed any improprieties while "Under the influence" we would have heard about them.

Wisdom - a sound 'F' on all counts here. His failure on ANY showing of Wisdom is awesomely apparent every day! Just watch any news program (except Fox "news") or read almost any newspaper to learn of his latest inconsistency, extravagance or non-sensical half baked idea.

Judgement - here I must question the judgement of anyone who would say that he has judgement! I can't think of a single instance when he has shown any sign of good judgement. Can you?

I await your answer with bated breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comments! Go on, I dare you! Talk to me!
Please leave your name, so I know who you are.
David.