Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bankers.

The Wall Street/Bankers debacle continues. The worlds greatest redistribution of wealth continues. Having taken almost all of our money for themselves I am now reading about how the Realtors, yacht brokers, expensive car dealers, private airplane sellers, jewellers etc etc are gearing up for big business when the bonuses arrive. While I am trying to figure out how keep my 20 year old car running, some banker is ordering another new Porsche with MY money. While I am trying to somehow make my mortgage payment this month, some banker is buying a $7 million penthouse in New York - for cash, with MY money. While my wife is in Goodwill or the Dollar Store looking for a pair of earrings, he is in Tiffany's, with MY money. When its time to eat - which we do twice a day now instead of three times, to save money, and have a nice glass of tap water with it, he is dining in style in a fancy restaurant with a $500.00 bottle of wine, with MY money. No doubt the expense account lunches are big too with their expensive bottles of Bordeaux, while my wife and I are wondering if we can afford to splurge $20.00 for a Birthday dinner out for the two of us!
If this is American style Capitalism something is wrong somewhere! Sounds more like Communism, where the Party Leaders had their second and third homes in the country, drove around in big chauffeur driven cars and ate out all the time and the Workers got the dregs. Here the Bankers have taken over the country, and all our money, like the Party Leaders did in Russia and we the Workers are left scratching around for a few crumbs. When are we going to wake up and get rid of these leeches? We should have let the Big Banks and their Fat Cats go to the wall. The same with Wall Street, the only thing that Wall Street does is give the Bankers and Stockbrokers a "legal" way to take our money. I don't think they even care if it is legal any more, they just take it.
(By the way, where I put MY money you can substitue OUR money if you like or the American peoples money. Because it sure doesn't belong to the "bar stewards" who brought the country to its knees! Why do they think they should be rewarded for doing that? Please answer that question for me.)
Capitalism is OK, the only problem with it is the Capitalists, it would work just fine if only they wern't so damn greedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comments! Go on, I dare you! Talk to me!
Please leave your name, so I know who you are.
David.