Saturday, January 23, 2010

Rush Limbaugh And Pat Robertson.

I did a little research, it seems that Rush and Pat think we send too much aid to Haiti. As far as I can make out, aid to Haiti (Not counting the aid sent by the US government because of the recent earthquake - $100 Million, which is about $11 per person.) amounts to about $10 per person per year. Contrast this if you will with to aid to Israel which is about $10,000 per person per year! ($60 Billion per year for 6 million people.) I'd be in favor of aid to fill these two pieces of **** with concrete and put them in the deepest part of the ocean - I'll put up with the pollution problem that would cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comments! Go on, I dare you! Talk to me!
Please leave your name, so I know who you are.
David.