Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Insider Trading.

Finally - some good news from the courts. I don't know how it happened but a BILLIONAIRE was finally found GUILTY - I know, I know, sounds impossible doesn't it? It seem this Billionaire decided that a billion (or two or more?) wasn't enough and he could steal another 60 Million using insider trading. Well he was caught. And found guilty! Faces up to 19 years in prison!!! Yeah, way to go. I hope he gets the full 19 years. He deserves it. No, not just because he is rich, but if you already have a BILLION and you try to STEAL more from people like you and me who have very little, then you are greedy beyond any hope of redemption.
I say lock him up and throw away the key.
You still don't belive that it happened do you? Well OK it did, it's true, just not in the USA of course. It happened in Britain. It will be a long, long time before any banker, politiion or super rich person in the US will ever be found guilty of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comments! Go on, I dare you! Talk to me!
Please leave your name, so I know who you are.
David.