Friday, July 8, 2011

Congress.

I don't understand why Congress is so upset about the un-balanced budget.

THEY approved all the spending bills. Every dollar that the US spends THEY approved.

THEY also set the tax rate. THEY decided NOT to collect enough in taxes to cover what THEY had decided to spend!

So what are they so upset about?

As THEY decided not to collect enough in taxes to pay for what THEY had decided to spend they KNEW that they would have to borrow to cover the difference.

Therefore it is entirely the fault of Congress. Not my fault, not your fault, not even Obama's fault - CONGRESS approved everything that got us into this mess.

Or am I missing something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comments! Go on, I dare you! Talk to me!
Please leave your name, so I know who you are.
David.