Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tea Party "Christians"

I saw, on TV, "Christians", who when asked if a 30 year old man, who decided not buy health insurance, should be allowed to die if he was in a severe accident and needed treatment. These Tea Party "Christians" shouted "Yes".

When it was mentioned that Rick Perry had been the Texas Govenor during the execution of 234 men, a cheer went up from the same Tea Party "Christians".

Now I am not what I would call highly religious, although I do consider myself a Christian, but I do have a problem with associating myself with these people who call themselves Christians. This is a different kind of Christian that I have ever been associated with or understood Christians to be.

Something is wrong somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comments! Go on, I dare you! Talk to me!
Please leave your name, so I know who you are.
David.