Thursday, October 7, 2010

In response to responses to my previous blog, already.

No, I don't have anything against children, I like them, or against anyone having children, if they can afford them Just as I have nothing against someone who has a Lexus or a Mercedes.
I just object to having me pay for someone else's luxuries.
It's not as if the human race is in danger of dying out! In fact seems to me that there are way too many of us. That was reinforced last night when I had to go to a meeting and a 40 mile drive took me more than 2 hours!
Why do we need to subsidize the production of more and more people? To populate a World that is not getting bigger and to compete for the few parking spaces available - not to mention the finite supply of food, water, oil, clean air, and land?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comments! Go on, I dare you! Talk to me!
Please leave your name, so I know who you are.
David.