Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More Solar Stuff.

Most of you know that Julia and I are into the "Green" movement - and have been pretty much all of our adult lives.
I wanted to mention a little known item - President Carter had Hot Water Solar Panels installed on the roof of the White House to supply the hot water for the White House. Yeah! Good decision, I think.
Apparently Ronald Reagan didn't, he had them removed!! I have to ask why? Did he have friends in Big Oil?
Now our new "Greener" President - Yeah - is having Solar Hot Water Panels installed on the roof of the White House.
I predict a short life for them. Two years from now we will almost certainly have a Republican President - who will probably have them removed! Big Oil wins again. Well until the next "green" guy gets in anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comments! Go on, I dare you! Talk to me!
Please leave your name, so I know who you are.
David.