Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine.

Up early today as Bradley has to be at school by 7.00. Is it just me or does that seem rather early? I shouldn't complain though because I would probably advocate something like this if I had the choice, "To make them lazy teenagers see what the real world is going to be like when they have to go to work." Oh boy does that ever sound like my Grandparents! Now I KNOW I'm a Grandfather!
When I looked out at The Lake this morning I saw a very raw, grey sky and a slightly rippled grey Lake surface. Harry The Heron was standing just to the right of my pier - Harry is an early riser - and a 'piece of wood, that looked to be about 10' long' was floating the the left of the pier. Wait, it was floating very fast and within seconds had floated under the pier. It did not emerge from the other side, I think it must have been a Muskrat. I saw him last week swimming away from the pier, the last time I saw a Muskrat here was maybe 20 or 30 years ago when we used to come here with Sarah at weekends. I'm pretty sure it's not the same one! Well gotta go and get Bradley off to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comments! Go on, I dare you! Talk to me!
Please leave your name, so I know who you are.
David.