Tuesday, April 28, 2009

GPS

A very short Blog today, I worked all day and our Grandson Bradley is going to be staying with us for a week while Sarah, Roy, Zach and Jonny go to Disney World.
The GPS, how have I survived for 67 years without it? If you don't have one and have resisted getting one, as I did, thinking "I know how to read a map, I don't need that", well I am now officially a convert. It is not perfect, but like me, it is close! I have only had it for a couple of months but it may have paid for itself already in saved gas and saved time, by not being lost. Also you don't have to keep stopping to look at a map. Working in and around D.C. as I do now, there are not a lot of places to pull over! It will even direct you to the nearest Starbucks!
In short, the GPS is the best thing to come along since sliced bread.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of GPS! Did you know that a cell phone with GSM capability can be located within 10 feet via triangulation from the towers? People use it to track their children and some use it to check on their spouse. Just go to the following link and enter their phone number. You'll love your GPS even more!
    http://www.themobiletracker.com/english/index.html
    Cheerio, old chap, bill

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comments! Go on, I dare you! Talk to me!
Please leave your name, so I know who you are.
David.