Thursday, July 30, 2009

A visit.

Our very good friends Mary & Don visited last night. There are few things in life as good as friends, and family, and these are wonderful friends indeed. They came bearing gifts, wonderful gifts from wonderful friends. What kind of wonderful gifts you say? What does it matter, if it comes from friends it's great whatever it is. But as it happens these were super - food - a huge box of fruit and vegetables AND a home made carrot cake. What more could anyone ask? We hugged, we ate, we talked, we hugged, talked some more, we played cards, they let me win, we hugged again (I especially like that part) and they left. A lovely evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comments! Go on, I dare you! Talk to me!
Please leave your name, so I know who you are.
David.