Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mitt Romney and Taxes.

Mitt Romney is set to release his tax returns in April 2012. This gives him time to show us a "clean" return. I'd sure like to see his previous returns!

How about some predictions? I predict it will show an income in the millions, and a tax rate of around 14% or 15%. Less than HALF of what the average American pays!

His tax will be so low BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WORK! In other words UNEARNED income is taxed at less than half of what you pay if you WORK! Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this picture? If you work for your income you pay MORE (a lot more) than if you don't work for it. If that is not the wrong way around I don't know what is.

How did that happen? No prizes for an answer! The wealthy OWN our Congress, and Congress passes the tax laws.

Q.E.D. (Quod Erat Demonstradum - Which was to be proved.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comments! Go on, I dare you! Talk to me!
Please leave your name, so I know who you are.
David.